A RETHINK Retail exclusive report on the major changes facing grocery stores both domestic and abroad.
Download to get the scoop on:
- What economic challenges are facing customers and what it means for grocers.
- How grocers can continue to thrive in 2022 despite a downturn from the highs of 2020/21.
- How tech innovations such as AI-powered workforce planning can save stores more than 10% in labor costs and how stores can strategize to get there.
- How Open Banking payments can not only help grocers to meet evolving data privacy mandates but better suit younger generations.
- Why 52% of companies plan on implementing automated supply chain solutions by 2023.
Featuring insights from thought leaders and experts: Liza Amlani, Yuval Brisker, Greg Buzek, Ethan Chernofsky, Rick Castello, Tom Erskine, Gary Newbury, Toby Pickard, Emily Pfeiffer, Jeff Roster, and Ryan Taylor.