Frequently Asked Questions
Who qualifies for GRL?
- GRL members are senior-level individuals at top retail companies all over the world. They are decision-makers who are active leaders of today and of the future retail landscape–both online and in-person.
What are GRL Chapters? Can I join multiple Chapters?
- Chapters are divisions within GRL which ensure you see the content you want and provide the opportunity to be featured in that content. You can join multiple chapters to receive the topics you’re most interested in. We will offer various chapters, with sample topics that may be covered ranging from data insights and logistics to customer journey and workforce empowerment.
Are there limitations by region?
- As a global community, GRL represents retailers worldwide.
How will being a part of GRL support me?
- We offer GRL members the opportunity for career development, sharing their expertise, and expanding their network. Members have exclusive access to the GRL community, are invited to private virtual and in-person events and forums, have mentorship opportunities and get personal introductions to top retail voices in the TRI community. RETHINK Retail dedicates a content series that focuses on the companies which members represent, and GRL members are invited to host or guest interview on our RETHINK Retail podcast channel.
I represent retail innovation in another capacity. Is GRL right for me?
- Vendors, consultants, analysts, academics, and members of the media may be interested in being part of our Top Retail Influencers. TRI is a community of thought leaders making an impact in retail. Learn more here.