Meet Corin Dennison, Director of Global Profit Protection / Risk at Adidas. As an expert risk professional with an investigative mindset, Corin navigates the ever-changing retail landscape to facilitate safe trading while embracing consumer analytics and addressing the challenges of online fraud and physical violence against employees.
Having transitioned from a head of corporate investigations role with a luxury retail brand to a director of profit, protection retail risk, Corin has developed a deep understanding of the importance of well-developed policies and processes.
In this episode hosted by Christine McBride, Corin sheds light on the importance of developing risk management strategies that embrace change and adapt to the evolving market.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Discover the significance of well-structured policies and processes in achieving successful risk management.
- Expand your perspective on risk to encompass beyond traditional back-of-house functions and adapt to the evolving landscape.
- Uncover new digital risk management approaches in response to the growing trend of online shopping.
- Grasp the power of consumer analytics for enhancing retail performance and driving sales.
- Embrace a collaborative mindset, placing the consumer at the center of your strategies.
If you enjoyed this episode, please let us know by subscribing to our channel and giving us a 5 star rating us on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
– – – – – –
Hosted by: Christine McBride, RETHINK Retail
Produced by: Gabriella Bock
Research by Maggie Schwenn