The Electronics Supply Chain Has Short-Circuited:
A Tactical Guide to Navigating Supply Chain Disruption
Dig into the supply chain management challenges in 2022 and beyond.
With the electronics industry in turmoil from global supply chain disruption and increasing consumer demand, RETHINK Retail reports on the critical challenges confronting the sector in the new normal.
Download to get the scoop on:
- How did the speed of electronics innovation push global supply chains into upheaval?
- What lingering impacts did COVID-19 cause on factory production?
- How is the global labor shortage complicating supply chain management?
- Why did shipping pricing skyrocket in 2021 and what to expect in the new normal?
- What can the retail industry do to mitigate current and future supply chain disruption?
About The Report:
RETHINK Retail presents the top retail trends that will define 2022.
As the world embraces life in the new normal, RETHINK Retail is recording the technological innovations and industry trends rapidly changing the retail landscape. Acceleration defines the industry’s present state and sets the expectation for the future. Dive into leading insights from visionary execs representing Walmart, Morgan Stanley, The Vitamin Shoppe, IKEA, and more.
From global supply chain disruption and workforce shortages to changing customer expectations around brand loyalty, sustainability and fulfillment, explore the imperative topics on the minds of global retailers.
Download the report and stay ahead of what is defining and accelerating the future of retail.