In this episode of the RETHINK Retail video, Host Julia Hare sits down with Acosta Group CEO Brian Wynne to discuss how grocers and CPG brands can differentiate themselves in a market that is more competitive than ever.
As CEO, Brian oversees an impressive workforce of 37,000 specialists spanning North America and Europe. His experience doesn’t stop there: Brian was at the helm of teams within Coca Cola, one of the most successful CPG brands globally. His knack for navigating the complex terrain of retail suppliers and his deep understanding of the CPG and grocery space bring a unique insider’s perspective on the challenges and growth passages in this market.
“To succeed in today’s competitive landscape, grocers should think like brand owners, constantly pushing and challenging themselves to find the right solutions.” – Brian Wynne
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Unwrap the potential lurking within the hardships and possibilities in the grocery and CPG sector.
- Fathom why value proposition becomes an ally in combatting the rising costs in CPG brands.
- Perceive the power of Revenue Growth Management in charting your course across the elaborate retail scenario.
- Decipher the escalating importance of retail media networks in building and enhancing brands.
- Reveal transformative methodologies for outshining competitors in your grocery business landscape.
If you want to learn more visit: Acosta website – https://www.acosta.group
#RetailPodcast #RETHINKRetail #AcostaGroup #RetailInsights